If you live in Bloomingdale or in any of the nearby communities here in Georgia, you know that in addition to being humid and hot much of the summer, it can get mighty cold during the winter months.
Those of us who live in the area truly rely on both our cooling and heating equipment to work reliably for us. While it doesn’t get down to minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit here (and thank goodness for that), our proximity to the Atlantic Ocean means we can get some wicked cold spells when storms blow through, complete with sleet, wind, and occasionally snow.
On days like that, most of us want to be at home, snuggled up under cozy blankets with a cup of tea or hot apple cider to enjoy! We also want our heating system to be working well for us so that we can stay comfortable at home.
If we have to go to work on a wintry day, it’s important that the heating system there is also working properly so that we can do our jobs comfortably instead of shivering all day at our post.
To ensure that we get the heat that we need, whether at home or at work, it’s important to have heating system repairs done in a timely manner.
What type of HVAC service or repairs are we talking about? Well, it will differ from one customer to the next. The type of repairs or maintenance services your commercial or residential HVAC system will need can depend on the following:
- The model and style of heater that you have
- How old your system is
- How large your home or business space is
- The last time your HVAC system was inspected and tuned-up
- The life expectancy of your system
- How well it’s been maintained over the years
- Any specific symptoms or malfunctions you’ve noticed
As you can see, there are many factors to consider, but good HVAC contractors here in Bloomingdale can give you a pretty good idea of what the problem may be based on your detailed description of what you’re experiencing. To pinpoint exactly what’s going on, an inspection may be needed.
Regardless, if your furnace or heating system is malfunctioning in any way, it’s time to get the repairs done now instead of waiting until we get record low temperatures and the whole community is trying to schedule an appointment with HVAC contractors at the same time!
More About Heating Repairs
We’ve established that timely heating repairs make a difference. Next we’ll explore a little more about the repairs themselves.
When you’re looking for an HVAC contractor to provide repairs and maintenance service on your furnace or other heating system, this is what you need to look for:
- Technicians who are trained in all types of heating systems, including heat pumps (which are fairly common in our region)
- Someone who can handle residential or commercial contracts (whichever you need)
- Not only affordable prices, but reliable services (check the testimonials)
- A company that can do both regular repairs and emergency ones (because even if you prepare, sometimes emergencies do happen)
You may or may not know what type of heating equipment you have, but a reputable HVAC technician will be able to figure it out for you. Whether you have heat pumps, furnaces, or other heating systems, a good heating repair specialist will be able to diagnose and fix the problem in a timely manner.
What About Maintenance Agreements?
Many customers appreciate maintenance agreements because of the convenience they offer. Here at Rick’s HVAC, we make sure to make these agreements available to the customers who want them.
With our agreements, our customers can benefit in the following ways:
- Regular Inspections: Annual or semiannual
- Tune-up Service: To catch and fix minor problems
- Discounts: Available on all repairs
- Cleaning: Keeping your heat-transfer surfaces properly cleaned
- Calibrating: Getting your system’s operation back to design specs
You can probably see how having a maintenance agreement can protect your heating system and minimize the need for big repairs. If you’d like to know more about these agreements, contact us!
For All Your Heating Repair Needs
Don’t wait until the dead of winter! Contact us at Rick’s HVAC today to schedule your next service appointment. Chances are, all that you really need is a little bit of maintenance to get your system ready for the cold. If bigger repairs are needed, you can be sure we’ll do a reliable job for you. Get in touch with us today!