Have you recently launched a new business in the greater Statesboro, GA region? If so, we’d like to congratulate you! This is a great place to open a business.
And if you’re relatively new to this area, welcome! We hope you will find it as enjoyable here as the team at Rick’s HVAC does.
Today we’d like to offer you several points to consider with regards to your HVAC system. Whether you need service, repairs, or a new installation, Rick’s HVAC would be happy to answer your questions. In the meantime, read on for some important considerations.
Have Your HVAC System Inspected Before Opening For Business
If there is a system currently in place, you may not know what condition it’s in. Well before you’re scheduled to open for business, have your HVAC system professionally inspected.
An HVAC specialist will come to your location and thoroughly inspect all the equipment. This inspection involves several steps, including visually checking all parts to look for wear and tear and see if anything needs to be replaced, as well as a functional inspection that involves turning everything on and seeing how your system is running.
These are some issues that may be uncovered during an inspection:
- Areas of the building that are not being adequately heated or cooled
- A malfunctioning thermostat
- Components that are corroded or rusted out
- Leaks or drips from the heating and cooling ducts
- Inefficient operation that could cost you a bundle
- Noisy operation of the electromechanical equipment
- The heater works, but the air conditioner doesn’t (or vice-versa)
When you open your business, you want to make sure every part of your HVAC system is fully functional. If it isn’t, you and your employees will be uncomfortable (and unproductive). Undetected leaks could damage your furniture, walls, flooring, electronic equipment, or other important assets.
To avoid delaying your opening day, making people at your business uncomfortable, or ruining your equipment or office building, be sure to have your HVAC system inspected by qualified technicians. If repairs or services are needed, or if a new HVAC installation is recommended, you’ll want to have plenty of time to take care of these tasks.
If You Need A New HVAC Installation, Don’t Overlook These Points
If your brand new business is in a brand new building, you’ll need to place careful consideration on the heating and cooling of this property. Here are several things to consider:
- Ductwork: Your ducts are important, because they transport climate-controlled air throughout your property. If they are designed or built incorrectly, you may encounter problems, including certain areas of your building being perpetually cold in the winter and drainingly hot in the summer.
- Efficiency: Many new HVAC models are designed for highly efficient operation. Ask your HVAC technician for comparison information about the most efficient models, and choose the one that fits within your budget. High-efficiency models will save you money over time, making them a wise investment.
- Installation Quality: In no way is HVAC installation a do-it-yourself job! Make sure to have qualified, trained HVAC technicians handle the installation job for you.
About Rick’s HVAC
Thank you for reading today’s blog! We hope it’s given you some things to think about. If you need reliable heating and cooling service, turn to Rick’s HVAC. We have taken care of hundreds of HVAC installations in and around Statesboro for businesses like yours. We’ll be happy to handle yours, too. Get in touch with us today!
We’d also like you to know that Rick’s HVAC is available for emergency heating or AC service. If you walk into your business one morning to find that your HVAC equipment is not working, give us a call right away! We’ll send our reliable technicians over to diagnose and take care of the problem promptly.